We can help
We can guide you through your NDIS journey, from the planning and application process, to making your NDIA plan a reality.
We provide support to
- People with an NDIS funding package
- People who are yet to transition to NDIS funding, but who are able to access other funded disability support services
- People who are interested in purchasing our services on a fee for service basis
DSA is registered to offer a wide range of supports, so you can choose one, many or possibly all of the supports you need, including:
- Accommodation/Tenancy assistance
- Assistance in coordinating or managing life stages, transitions and supports
- Assistance to access and maintain employment
- Assistance to integrate into school or other educational program
- Assistance with daily life tasks in a group or shared living arrangement
- Assistance with daily personal activities
- Behaviour support
- Therapeutic supports
- Development of daily living and life skills
- Early intervention supports for early childhood
- Management of funding for supports in a participant's plan
- Participation in community, social and civic activities
- Specialised assessment of skills, abilities and needs
- Training for independence in travel and transport
We can help
The NDIS can help you achieve goals in many aspects of your life. It’s about your choices, the decisions you and those closest to you make, your involvement in your community, your education and employment.
It’s also about your overall health and wellbeing, and creating opportunities for you to have greater participation in a more inclusive community.
If you have a child with a disability, the changes will significantly enhance the quality of life you envisage for them. They will grow up without the barriers to a full life that they may have otherwise experienced.
For adults, the changes will empower you to make your own choices, live your life and define your future.
To be eligible for funded supports, you must
- Have a significant and permanent disability
- Meet age and residency requirements
- Meet either the disability or early intervention requirements
DSA can work with you and those closest to you, to make the application and transition process to the NDIS as simple as possible.
Contact us to find out more about the NDIS and how we can support you or visit the NDIS website to check your eligibility and apply for funding.