Feeling that you are a part of the community you live in is important, and our range of socially inclusive day services support you to develop the skills you need to live an active and enjoyable life. Our community activities are co-designed with you around your goals, interests and support needs.
The approach we take includes:
- Identifying and understanding your hobbies and interests
- Exploring your creative side through music, dance, drama or cooking programs
- Supporting you to spend time with old friends, or make new ones through social activities at our centres, or in local clubs and community groups
- Encouraging you to try new things and experiences which might include arts & craft, technology or fitness activities
- Supporting you independently or as part of a group
We can support you if you are an NDIS participant with approved funding on your plan in one of the following areas:
- Under Capacity Building Supports - 'Assistance with Social and Community Participation
- Under Core Supports - 'Community and Social Activity' or 'Improved Daily Living Skills'
Click on our region-based fun activity programs for groups and individuals. For more information or to join, call 1300 372 121.