Feeling that you are a part of the community you live in is important, and our range of socially inclusive day services support you to develop the skills you need to live an active and enjoyable life. Our community activities are co-designed with you around your goals, interests and support needs.
The approach we take includes:
- Identifying and understanding your hobbies and interests
- Exploring your creative side through music, dance, drama or cooking programs
- Supporting you to spend time with old friends, or make new ones through social activities at our centres, or in local clubs and community groups
- Encouraging you to try new things and experiences which might include arts & craft, technology or fitness activities
- Supporting you independently or as part of a group
Our aim is simply to support you to live life the way you choose.
If you are an NDIS participant and have been approved for funding in one of the following areas,
- 'Assistance with Social and Community Participation' under Capacity Building Supports
- 'Community and Social Activity' under Core Supports
- 'Improved Daily Living Skills' under Core Supports,
we can support you to live life the way your choose.